• Top selling bow tie designer
• Children’s book illustrator
• Graphic designer
• Small business identity systems and logos
Northern Vermont University – Lyndon
2001 - present
Professor, Visual Arts: September 2001–Present
• Advise students and supervise interns.
• Developed Animation/Illustration BFA.
• Assisted in instituting and transitioning into the new Visual Arts Department.
• Manage Visual Arts Department Social Media sites.
• Organize and host Annual High School Design Competition.
Department Chair, Visual Arts.
Fall 2002 –Spring 2005, Fall 2008–Spring 2011,
Fall 2016 –Spring 2019
• Organized full and part-time faculty class schedules.
• Hired and reviewed part-time instructors.
• Chaired search committees for full-time tenure track positions.
• Developed and reviewed department outcomes and assessments.
• Prepared information for program reviews and accreditation visits.
• Maintained department budget.
• Designed and implemented illustration concentration.
• Oversaw creation of BFA in Design and other curricular changes.
• Managed department doubling in size.
Illustrations with a subtle quirky humor for a wide range of clients, including children’s picture books.
• Onsite sketching.
• Digital painting.
• Adobe Creative Suite.
• Page Layout
Vermont Animation Festival
Beau Ties LTD. of Vermont
Hebert and Sons
Clyde River Outfitters
Good Sound Publishing
Vermont Children’s Theater
Lyndon Holiday Festival Of Choirs
CrossTalk: The Journal of Defense
HEC Reading Horizons
University of Hartford, Hartford Art School
Syracuse University, ISDP Program
BFA, Painting Drawing Emphasis
University of Utah